TAGSYS’ PAD500 Reading Station’s innovative design combines industry-leading ultra-high frequency (UHF) reader technology with a unique embedded antenna into a single, flexible, cost-effective RFID solution for various applications such as point-ofsales, document tracking, RFID programming stations and so on. Small in size and convenient, the PAD500 Reading Station is compact enough to fit on most point of sales or desktop stations.
TAGSYS’ PAD500 is a low-profile, fully integrated Reading Station with controlled read/write fields for use-cases that demand accurate, well-defined reading zones such as those found in Retail applications or any other application requiring a powerful UHF reading station for stacked RFID-tagged items.
- CHIP COMPATIBILITY: EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO / IEC 18000-6 Part C
- FREQUENCY BAND: 902-928 MHz (FCC part 15) and 865-868 MHz (ETSI EN 302 208)
- COMMUNICATION INTERFACE: USB connection to PC
- DC POWER: 5V DC USB Bus powered, Max 400 mA
- CASING: ABS plastic cover
- DIMENSIONS (WxLxH): 29.7 x 20, 5 x 1,5 cm (11.7 x 8 x 0.6 inches)
- WEIGHT: 525g (1.157 lbs)