TAGSYS’ rugged BluTAG offers superior performance and reliability in the identification and tracking of textile products in industrial environments.
-BluTAG is one of the sturdiest and most resilient encapsulated HF tags available on the market today. It has been specifically designed for industrial textile products, including flat linen identification in rough industrial laundry environments.
-The new tag performance is improved up to 25% compared to previous generation tags.
-BluTAG is small and unobtrusive, sewn into textile products either in the hem, inside a fabric pouch or heat sealed under a patch.
-BluTAG is multiread and performs very fast even with high temperature, providing a reliable solution when clean items have to be read just after the ironing process.
-BluTAG is highly resistant to tunnel washers, water extractors (up to 60 bars), tunnel finishers, tumblers and calendars (up to 200°C).
- FREQUENCY: 13.56MHz
- DIAMETER: 15mm (0.59 in) / THICKNESS: 2.8mm (0.11 in)
- MATERIAL: PPS, light blue
- MARKING: Chip reference, chip ID and fab out date laser-engraved on transponder housing:
.40 bit chip ID marked in hexadecimal over
.10 digits around the tag
. Date format: xx(week) y(year) in center
- OPERATING PROTOCOL: ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3-1
- MEMORY: 64 UID bits (16 digits), Multi-read, lockable, Data retention: 50 years
-MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE EXPOSURE: 220°C (428°F) / 30 seconds / 2.5 bars (36.28 PSI)
- TUNNEL WASHER: 90°C (194°F) / 15 minutes
- PRE-DRYING IN TUMBLER: 185°C (365°F) / 15 minutes
- TUNNEL FINISHER: 185°C (365°F) / 30 minutes
- STERILIZATION PROCESS: 134°C (273°F) / 20 minutes
- VULCANIZATION PROCESS: 220°C (428°F) / 30 minutes: 0ppm defective part*
- WATER EXTRACTOR PRESS: 60 bars*
- WASHING CYCLES: 300 cycles or 3 years minimum guaranteed